Dance Studio Policies
- The studio will not make up missed lessons by the student, nor will refunds be issued.
- There is a $25.00 fee on all NSF cheques. Late charges will apply to overdue accounts.
- The Dance Place has the right to refuse registration.
- The Dance Place is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
The Dance Place Refund Policy
- The studio requires a one month written notice for withdrawal from the program.
- Clicke HERE to view Refund Policy
Dance Class Attire
- All dancers are expected to wear proper dance attire to all classes. Just like any sport you must come prepared to effectively participate in your activity.
- Hair must be pulled back off face and neck.
- Ballet classes require buns for EVERY class.
The Dance Place - Dance Class Etiquette
Dancers shall respect their teachers, substitute teachers, assistants as well as their peers in and outside of class. Harassment will not be tolerated. In the event that harassment should occur, the person(s )will be excused from the dance studio without a refund.