Frequently Asked Questions
What fees do I have to pay?
There is a $30/dancer or $45/family registration fee due at time of registration.
- All Stars/Future Stars/Rising Stars/Kinderkids/Mini Movers/Tiny Tutus classes: $50/month
- 6 week Sessions: Tiny Tutus/Tumbling Tots & Mini Movers $100/session
- 8 week Sessions: Hip Hop/Acro $125/session
**Prices include GST **Fees are pro-rated to 9 equal monthly payments **a 5% discount for families
How do I pay the fees?
Fees can be paid in the following 3 ways:
- Tuition paid in full by September 30, 2020
- Tuition paid in 2 installments September & January
- Monthly (postdated cheques preferred) (September - May) - No Monthly Etransfers
3% convenience charge on credit card payments - late charges will apply on all overdue accounts
When are Festival Entry Fees due?
Festivals are in March, April and May (please see our yearly calendar for dates).
The studio must submit entry forms and fees to the festivals in the fall. Festival entry fees are due at time of registration.
**This cheque can be post dated for no later than November 1/2020. These fees cannot be refunded once deposited.
Are costume fees refundable?
All dancers performing in the Year-End Recital will require a costume. All costumes will be ordered from costume catalogues, these orders will be placed by November 1 and are NON REFUNDABLE after this date. The costumes are the dancers to keep.
**This cheque can be postdated for no later than October 1, 2020. These fees CANNOT be refunded once deposited.